The Irish Government has approved two coronavirus-related grant schemes aimed at businesses.
Firts is State’s €250 million Restart Fund, which is designed to support micro and small businesses affected by the coronavirus outbreak.
The initiative grant is equivalent to an individual company’s commercial rates for last year.
Grand business plan assist in documentation process to help getting this funding.
Government supports Business Affected COVID-19 Pandemic
There is a wide range of supports available to help businesses impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
Financial supports, training and guidance to help your business mitigate the impact of COVID-19 and return to work safely:
- Financial supports
- Skills and training supports
- Download our guide to business supports
- Contact our Business Support Call Centre
- Related information
Financial Supports for Business Affected
The COVID-19 Income Support Scheme provides financial support to Irish workers and businesses affected by the crisis.
- Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme: The new Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme (EWSS), provides a flat-rate subsidy to qualifying employers based on the numbers of eligible employees on the employer’s payroll. The EWSS, operated by Revenue, has replaced the Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme and will run until 31 March 2021.
- COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment: The Pandemic Unemployment Payment is available to all employees and the self-employed who have lost their job due to the COVID-19 pandemic.MyWelfare.ie is the quickest and easiest way to apply for payments.
On MyWelfare.ie all customers can
- apply for the COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment
- apply for Enhanced Illness Benefit for COVID-19 including for self-isolation cases
- apply for a jobseeker’s payment
- request to close their COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment.
Talk to us today at 0851477625. We help you in any application, documents with our expert team.